Deep Down, You Know Settling for a Friends with Benefits Relationship Isn’t Enough — You’re Worthy of a REAL Relationship
It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to. ~W.C. Fields
Your dreams of finding a wonderful guy just for you haven’t quite come true yet. With each rejection or disappointment from men your self-esteem takes a major blow. You start to doubt your attractiveness and worth as a woman.
So when a guy you like tells you that he just wants a friends with benefits relationship, you go ahead and accept that so-called “title.”
But you deserve better than being treated like an occasional booty call, and you know it deep down.
Friends with Benefits Just Doesn’t Work for Most Women
Friends with benefits seems simple enough as an idea, but in reality it’s hard on women.
For one, women develop feelings faster than men — it’s a biological fact.
Second, sex is lower on the priorities list for women as compared to men.
The List of Priorities for Men Vs Women:
A Man’s Hierarchy of Desires/Needs in a Woman
A Supporter Who Believes in Him
A Friend and Confidant
A Woman’s Hierarchy of Desires/Needs in a Man
A Friend and Confidant
Finally, sex with no strings attached is a very risky proposition for women. It can lead to unwanted pregnancies (children without dedicated fathers), STDs and other unfortunate situations.
Three Steps to Having a REAL Relationship
My concise, to-the-point eBook Friends with Benefits SUCKS (At Least for Women) lays out a simple three-step process for getting away from friends with benefits and moving toward a REAL relationship with a great guy.
1) Believe in your full worth and value as a woman again (or for the first time)
2) Attract better quality guys to you
3) Demand what you REALLY want from a guy (not what you think HE wants) during the dating process and beyond
It almost sounds too simple, but it works. What it all boils down to is this:
Men LOVE confident women who know what they want and aren’t afraid to demand it.
My eBook Friends with Benefits SUCKS will teach you the following:
* what men love about “bitches” and bad girls, and what you can learn from them
* why women get silly and insecure after sex while men get bold
* how to take the first steps toward conquering low self esteem
* how to understand the male thought process better
* how to change the way you date
* what makes a man fall for a woman
* how to stop being nice and start demanding what you want from guys
* how to distinguish “rocks” from “gems”
* how to get over “him”
* how to ATTRACT the right types of men into your life
* the ONE word that will keep you in FULL control when dating men
All of this and more can be found in my new eBook Friends with Benefits SUCKS by Lynn Gilliard.
Pick it up today at Amazon for just $1.99 (free borrow for Kindle Prime members).